Friday, November 19, 2010

Meet Caddy, Spencer and Aria 2

 Heads-up, Essential Charm fans! I've got 3 new items available today.
 The first is the Aria 2, for the Aria necklace fans. It's very similar to the Aria, but has some subtle differences. Available here.
I also made some horse shoe earrings in honor of a very special horse, Caddy. Available here.


And the Spencer necklace! Available here.







To earn 20% off any one of these three items, please share a link to this post, or any of the three items in the shop, and then do the following:
1) Your name.
2) Tell me where you shared the link, and to whom you shared.
3) Post a blog, tweet, or Facebook link to this blog post or any of the three items, and tell me where you posted.
4) Tell me which item is your favorite of these three.

No comments:

Post a Comment