Monday, August 3, 2009

And...we're up and running!


Hello!

Welcome to my Essential Charm blog!

For those of you who are just seeing this for the first time, this is a blog specifically for my etsy shop, Essential Charm. Please, visit often! My etsy username is kimialex. The shop name is Essential Charm. http://kimialex.etsy.com/

Currently, there is only one item up in my shop, as I have been very busy preparing and getting things in order and ready to go. It's the Dual Cherry-On-Top mini glass jars. Stay tuned; there will be many, many more this week!

If you would like to request an item (specifically, painted on any of my glass items), please do so. I'll do my best to accomodate you. Also, be watching tonight for the first 2 listings of the NASB Bible Verses on wooden templates. :) Again, I can paint any verse you want with any colors you want- just let me know! Tomorrow I hope to start listing some of my newly covered photo boxes.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment