Monday, August 24, 2009

Yes, another new item!

Hello, everyone!

Well, there are only 2 days left to vote in my poll (see the right hand side of the screen ----->), and I am really desiring to know your opinions! (You don't have to belong to Gmail or anything to vote; you can just vote, and it will count! Don't forget to tell me you voted, though, so I can give you the 10% discount!)

Additionally, I started AND finished an item last night! :) I wasn't really intending on listing it first thing this morning, but it just happened to work out that way. How nice!

So, the newest item is the Harvest felt wall hanging. I'd really like to know what you think of it, because I really enjoyed making this one! I may be making some more longer ones, or sets of 2 hangings, depending on the feedback.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment