Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm back!


Hello!

Well, Robert and I made it home safely yesterday afternoon. We had just a bit of traffic heading towards Montesano, but after that, it was smooth-sailing! I wish we could have stayed longer with his family in Long Beach, but alas, I had work and wedding planning to return to!

Which brings me to my special little announcement! I'm finishing up some more of the 3" Autumn pots tonight! I don't know if I'll have enough light to get pictures up and get them listed before tomorrow morning, but we'll see.

Don't forget to comment this blog with your favorite item, update your Facebook or Twitter status' with your favorite item, or follow this blog - all for discounts! :) (To follow the blog, just look to the right hand side of your screen and click, "Follow." It will prompt you for your Google account information, and then you can just follow the blog automatically!)

No comments:

Post a Comment