Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Special! This week only!

By popular request, I have decided to have a special this week.

For any of you who have not yet purchased an item from my shop, the following special applies to you only! :)

BTW: Did you know that you can stack the following first-time buyer discounts? You can earn up to 20% off your first purchase!
DISCOUNTS: 1st purchase (Regularly-priced items only, taken at time of payment).
10% discount - Follow this blog.
5% discount - comment on this blog telling me what item is your favorite in my shop.
5% discount - Twitter or Facebook status update about your favorite item in my shop, including link to the shop (http://kimialex.etsy.com)
* PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to Twitter or Facebook, I must know your Twitter account or be on your Facebook friends list to verify! :) *

For everyone else, here is the special for the week:

Purchase one item at list price, get one at 50% of list price (second item must be equal or lesser value).

Enjoy, and shop, shop, SHOP! :)

http://kimialex.esty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment